Upcoming Reviews

Photobucket

Photobucket

View of the Week

View of the Week

Leontine's Booktip

Leontine's Booktip
Anya Bast - Jeweled (erotic romance novel)

Marissa's Booktip

Marissa's Booktip
Darkest Highlander - Dark Sword 6

Natascha's Booktip

Natascha's Booktip
Denise Rossetti - The Lone Warrior

Pearl's Booktip

Pearl's Booktip
Futuristic/Paranormal Romance: Gena Showalter - Ecstasy in Darkness (Alien Huntress, book 5)
Powered By Blogger
Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Abs Day: my perfect day on the beach




Weekend! Almost weekend and what a disappointing weather did we have here in the Netherlands after such a lovely, warm and sunny weekend... rain, clouds and cold wind and this when the summer holidays are just around the corner!

I spend some of last weekend going through travel brochures, looking for a nice place to relax for a couple of weeks and Italy is very high on my list to visit again. Why? Italy has it all, Roman culture, beautiful old sights, museums, nature and beaches, great food and... handsome, dark, sexy men!! Also, Italians know how to dress perfectly (well not all but most of them), yes I have strained my neck many times trying to get a good visual of such a handsome, well dressed member of the opposite sex. So to get in the holiday mood, here some pics of one of my favorite places in Italy, the magnificent Amalfi coast...


Now meet the men I always take with  me on my holiday...
My day at the pool or beach starts with Gilles,
he picks me up to take me to the beach...


After a long, beautiful and exotic ride on his scooter I have a lovely
chat with Beiron while we both work on our tan, share some lunch, cocktails and
other things...


To cool down I go for a swim in the sea with Matt,
now he is searching for his trunks, it appears he has lost them after
his last dive, I assist him in the search of course ... 

 

Then Gilles demands my full attention again...


he whisks me away to have a quiet, long evening with great wine,
fabulous food and a lovely sunset
to get in the mood for other things...


Life can be sooooo good! So these guys are just a few of the tall, dark
and handsome men I take with me on holiday, you want to join me? They
are more than willing to share their beach chair with you!

I hope you all have a wonderful and wicked weekend!

4 comments:

SusiSunshine said...

Can I join you and the boys in Italy?
Sounds like paradise to me.
*dreams*

Natascha said...

Oh dear me *waving a victorian fan here* that Gilles can rub some sunlotion on me in Italy any time he wants, he's hawd!

And besides the obvious reason of the hunky alpha male's, the amalfi coast looks gorgeous, I can understand why you would want to go there on your holiday!!!

Leontine said...

yummy, I wants to go with you to Italy and search the beach for some hawt Italian men *grin* Matt will do for now, his buns really has my fingers tingling to do some grabbing :)

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

Wow..you got some yummy beach company!

The extended posse

Meet the Posse

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Calendar October:

We celebrate our fourth anniversary YAY

Rating

Photobucket
1 star: Too many flaws and not worthy of your time.

Photobucket
2 stars: An average story with no surprises.

Photobucket
3 stars: An interesting and entertaining story.

Photobucket
4 stars: A riveting and gripping reading experience.

Photobucket
5 stars: A story that is the ultimate reader's high and very addictive.

Calling Card

Realms On Our Bookshelves

Visitors