Upcoming Reviews

Photobucket

Photobucket

View of the Week

View of the Week

Leontine's Booktip

Leontine's Booktip
Anya Bast - Jeweled (erotic romance novel)

Marissa's Booktip

Marissa's Booktip
Darkest Highlander - Dark Sword 6

Natascha's Booktip

Natascha's Booktip
Denise Rossetti - The Lone Warrior

Pearl's Booktip

Pearl's Booktip
Futuristic/Paranormal Romance: Gena Showalter - Ecstasy in Darkness (Alien Huntress, book 5)
Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On The ROOB Radar


On The ROOB Radar is a feature where the posse shouts out about certain releases. So last week in preparation I started to hunt for those new releases and found more then I bargained for. I've got two new-to-me authors to add to my list, both with three books coming out this year and I found various Paranormal Romance releases I know I have to have on my shelves. I don't think this feature is going to do my any good for the book budget LOL

The first Paranormal Romance on my radar is an author I discovered last year and she can write a hawt tory, I tell ya!

Release: September 2010
Website
Pre-order

BOND WITH ME:
Fallen angels… They rule Moscow’s seedy underworld, promising untold pleasure to the females who dare to mate them. That promise – and Brends Duranov’s own raw sexual power – has hopefuls mobbing the velvet rope outside his elite club G2’s.

But Mischka Baran has no intention of hooking up with one of the Fallen. Not even after Brends gives her an unforgettable taste of the sin and seduction he can deliver with those wicked lips. She’s after information, not a stint as some Goblin’s toy of the month. What she doesn’t know is that with a sadistic killer carving up his brethren, Brends is playing for keeps, hunting the one woman whose bloodline can end the mayhem, whose bond can restore his lost wings.
What can I say, first of all I lurv the cover, tattoos are a major turn-on for me but hello, Fallen Angels, serve me up please!

Last year I also heard the very good buzz the author Leslie Parrish received but it was the Paranormal Suspense series starter; Cold Sight that captured my attention.

Release; 23 September 2010
Website
pre-order

COLD SIGHT:
After being made a scapegoat in a botched investigation that led to a child's death, Aidan McConnell became a recluse. Still, as a favor to an old friend, Aidan will help on the occasional XI case. But under his handsome, rugged facade, he keeps his emotions in check--for fear of being burned again.

Reporter Lexie Nolan has a nose for news--and she believes a serial killer has been targeting teen girls around Savannah. But no one believes her. So she turns to the new paranormal detective agency and the sexy, mysterious Aidan for help.

But just as the two begin forging a relationship, the case turns eerily personal for Lexie--and Aidan discovers that maybe he hasn't lost the ability to feel after all...

I'm really intrigued by the cover summary and I love my suspense mixed wth a bit of the paranormal!

Now the next back-to-back releases are paranormal thrillers and got my drooling the instant I saw the covers and got my heart pumping the moment I read the cover summaries. This one is a hawt radar alert for me!

Release: May 25, 2010
website
pre-order

ALL SHE WANTS IS REVENGE.
New Orleans homicide detective Charlotte Caissie is dedicated to bringing down the crime boss responsible for her father’s murder. Using Jimmy Legere’s mysterious and irresistible right-hand man is a dangerous gamble, and not only due to his reputation as more monster than man. Because her feelings for Max Savoie are . . . complicated.

THEN HE RISKS HIS LIFE TO SAVE HERS.
Rescued from the swamps as a child, Max exists silently in Legere’s shadow, heeding only his voice—until Charlotte Caissie awakens his emotions and tests his loyalties. Stepping outside his cautious rules threatens more than just his heart. He could expose his darkest secret.

NOW THEY’RE BOTH IN OVER THEIR HEADS.
Testing boundaries they weren’t meant to cross means facing the truth about who and what they are—and what they need from each other. If Max is the murderer she seeks, Charlotte could be his next victim. She can’t afford to trust any man. Good thing Max isn’t one.

Release: June 29, 2010
pre-order
 
SHE’S SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY.
Mixing business with pleasure gets more complicated for Detective Charlotte Caissie when her sexy preternatural lover, Max Savoie, is accused of a high-profile murder. To prove him innocent she must distance herself, but her tangled emotions don’t make it easy for her to stay away from him. And neither does Max.

HE’S DESPERATE TO UNCOVER HIS PAST.
Left in charge of a criminal empire and protector of a clan of shadowy shape-shifters, Max walks a precarious line. Can he believe the cunning stranger who claims he can teach Max the things he needs to know to stay alive? A con man who would betray anyone to make a profit, who may be a ruthless killer?

TOGETHER, THEY’RE TEMPTING FATE.
The harder Cee Cee fights to clear Max’s name, the more he pushes her away. He’s protecting a dark truth that could blow the top off her investigation. And that means hiding his motives and lying to a woman who values truth above all. The woman who can save him . . . if he’ll let her.

Release: July 27, 2010
pre-order

THEIR LOVE IS JUST BEGINNING.
Detective Charlotte Caissie is growing used to the secrets that come with loving the mysterious leader of a shape-shifter clan. But that doesn’t mean she has to like it. She’s avoided complications of the heart all her life, but when it comes to irresistible Max Savoie, she’ll force the truth out of him if she has to.

HIS TIME IS ALMOST UP.
Hunted by the deadly trackers his nefarious father warned him about, Max is transforming into a preternatural force he can’t explain and Cee Cee will never understand. He’s tempting the dangerous limits of their love, but it’s her curiosity that could get them both killed.

WILL THEY EVER REALLY BE TOGETHER?
When Max discovers the enemy’s true target is someone far more vulnerable than he, he must do the unthinkable to save his own flesh and blood. But he can’t fight this battle alone, and Cee Cee faces the ultimate test of loyalty: the man she’d sacrifice everything for . . . or the laws she swore her life to protect.
Doesn't your heart start to beat a bit faster when reading the cover summaries for these books? Mine definitely did and I raced the my book dealer a.k.a Book Depository Store to pre-order them all. I hope you enjoyed the first ROOB Radar and I will leave with my last discovery via VFG;

Another author, J.K. Beck also has three paranormal books back-to-back released:
When Blood Calls - August 31, 2010
When Pleasure Rules - September 28, 2010
When Wicked Craves - October 26, 2010

I'd say, go check out this author's website!! If I'm adding covers and info of these three books too I'm afraid to give you all a book overload LOL

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Hon, you just made my impossible long wishlist even longer, these soundd soooo good, adding them to the list!

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

I just love the authors that will give us the whole series in three months!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

OOohhhhhhhhhh verrra nice radar you have there honey... I likkkieee it a lot!!!

Thanks for sharing and making my want list that much more bigger, lmbo!!!

Have a great day honey!

Natascha said...

Girl I'm thanking God on my knees for you posting this topic today and not letting me know earlier these authors were on your radar! I handed in my B-day list last week and I think I would have swopped some contemporary novels for PRN again, and I already have so much PRN, but these sound really great!!!

The extended posse

Meet the Posse

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Calendar October:

We celebrate our fourth anniversary YAY

Rating

Photobucket
1 star: Too many flaws and not worthy of your time.

Photobucket
2 stars: An average story with no surprises.

Photobucket
3 stars: An interesting and entertaining story.

Photobucket
4 stars: A riveting and gripping reading experience.

Photobucket
5 stars: A story that is the ultimate reader's high and very addictive.

Calling Card

Realms On Our Bookshelves

Visitors