Upcoming Reviews

Photobucket

Photobucket

View of the Week

View of the Week

Leontine's Booktip

Leontine's Booktip
Anya Bast - Jeweled (erotic romance novel)

Marissa's Booktip

Marissa's Booktip
Darkest Highlander - Dark Sword 6

Natascha's Booktip

Natascha's Booktip
Denise Rossetti - The Lone Warrior

Pearl's Booktip

Pearl's Booktip
Futuristic/Paranormal Romance: Gena Showalter - Ecstasy in Darkness (Alien Huntress, book 5)
Powered By Blogger
Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Abs Day: boxers or briefs?


The world championship Soccer 2010 started last week, and here in the Netherlands the "Orange Fever" is spreading fast since our national team defeated Denmark 2-0. I admit, the soccer was not impressive but so far most matches were not attractive to watch. But with the first win in our pocket I just want to support our team and hope for another win this Saturday when the orange team plays against Japan. Also I wish that instead of all those silly, orange outfits the male supporters usually wear to the match they could just simply show up like this guy (including the abs!) yelling Holland.... Holland.... Holland!!! Yeahhhh, so Not Going To Happen but still it would be a great view!



I had a really hectic week and was racking my brains about what to do for Happy Abs Day when I stumbled over these drop dead gorgeous men who outshine in these commercials and ads for fragrances and underwear. And it is all about the abs....


Andres Velencoso Segura



Or Garrett Neff ...



and let's not forget the famous pics of Mark and Travis!



So what do you prefer for your man, boxers or briefs?


I hope everyone has a great weekend!







5 comments:

Natascha said...

Such a good way to start my oh so boring friday!!!!

Boxers or Briefs hmmmmmm, it all depends on the buns and sausage it holds really... was that me saying it??? I think my wicked side took over!

I'm missing the strings, I love those as well as long as the buttocks can appreciate them TBH otherwise ieuwh.

For now I think the top men in orange boxers will do! All in the spirit of supporting and getting our Footie-Team to the next rounds! Can I bring him to the BBQ tomorrow?

Marissa said...

No Natass noooo strings!! ieuwhhhhhhhhh, it is a rare man who can wear them LOL!

Natascha said...

Yea but let's face it, when a men who can wear them wears them.... hubba hubba! Sure to say teethmarks will be noticable on his buttocks *dreamy sigh*

Leontine said...

Aaahhhh, Calvin Klein never fails in the ad department :) Very good eye-candy. Garrett Neff has a great body *thud* but the pic underneath his ain't to shabby either LOL It's a good way to start my monday Mariss...thanks *grin*

Leontine said...

Oh right...completely forgetting the Q o_0 Boxers or briefs...hhhmmmm give me briefs, although the tight boxers I can do but you also have these loose fitting ones *barf* Not my thing LOL

The extended posse

Meet the Posse

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Calendar October:

We celebrate our fourth anniversary YAY

Rating

Photobucket
1 star: Too many flaws and not worthy of your time.

Photobucket
2 stars: An average story with no surprises.

Photobucket
3 stars: An interesting and entertaining story.

Photobucket
4 stars: A riveting and gripping reading experience.

Photobucket
5 stars: A story that is the ultimate reader's high and very addictive.

Calling Card

Realms On Our Bookshelves

Visitors