Upcoming Reviews

Photobucket

Photobucket

View of the Week

View of the Week

Leontine's Booktip

Leontine's Booktip
Anya Bast - Jeweled (erotic romance novel)

Marissa's Booktip

Marissa's Booktip
Darkest Highlander - Dark Sword 6

Natascha's Booktip

Natascha's Booktip
Denise Rossetti - The Lone Warrior

Pearl's Booktip

Pearl's Booktip
Futuristic/Paranormal Romance: Gena Showalter - Ecstasy in Darkness (Alien Huntress, book 5)
Powered By Blogger
Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Abs Day brought to you by AbsOfSteel



It's Friday again already, so time for another Happy Abs Day here on the ROOB-blog.

As my fellow ROOB-gals can confirm I am not one who easily drools over covers. I think I'm just not wired that way...unfortunately...Sure there are several absolutely yummy covers out there in Romance land that cause some amount of surplus saliva but they are far and in between for me.

Happy Abs Day is quite a challenge for me as I do not have a ready-to-go stable of delicious man-flesh to pick for this day. Although I am in the process of building one but it goes slow as many of the pics I like have already been used all over the romance and book-blogging community. At least I know the other gals will be able to provide you with lots of drool-worthy pics but I will forewarn you that occasionally my Happy Abs Day posts will take a different take on matters and I hope you'll enjoy them just as much!

So last night when I was wracking my brain on what to offer you all for Happy Abs Day I stumbled upon the following clip. I think it embodies the essence of Happy Abs Day and hope it will offer y'all a lovely beginning of your weekend!

(Warning: there is music imbedded in the clip, so if you don't want to hear it or you don't want others to hear it, use headphones or turn down the volume on your computer.)

Enjoy!







8 comments:

Sparklybearsy said...

GULP!!! dayum!

LOL this makes me picture all us pervy bloggers stood on shoulders peeking thru a window to watch a guy in the shower.

HAWTness! Ohh and i love that song, i had a lil sing (as i perved )

Happy Abs Day xoox

Leontine said...

Pearl, girl, you do me proud, really!! Just coming home from walking the dogs with the hubster and dang, I'm so not cooling down. Hell, I want to get in there and lather him all up LOL

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! I need to go sit in the freezer now...

Natascha said...

Oyhhhh caramba.... bom-chicka-wowow!!!!!!!! Who is that and where can I find that shower! I feel my inner Bokito surfacing.... Abs of Steel beware, Tash is on the prowl!!!!

Viv Arend said...

LOL- I <3'd the abs, very very nice, but...

Okay, I'm twelve. All I can see now is my hubby flexing and dancing in OUR shower and I want to giggle. Not because he wouldn't look fine but because...um, dancing and flexing in the shower?

LMAO!

elaing8 said...

Nice!! :D

Natascha said...

@Viv Arend lmao my dad always says: 'I used to have a wasboard but now I have a tumbledryer' I'm not sure if it comes across just as funny after translating it to English but it always cracks me up!

Mitzi H. said...

I think I need a shower....Hehehe.

The extended posse

Meet the Posse

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Calendar October:

We celebrate our fourth anniversary YAY

Rating

Photobucket
1 star: Too many flaws and not worthy of your time.

Photobucket
2 stars: An average story with no surprises.

Photobucket
3 stars: An interesting and entertaining story.

Photobucket
4 stars: A riveting and gripping reading experience.

Photobucket
5 stars: A story that is the ultimate reader's high and very addictive.

Calling Card

Realms On Our Bookshelves

Visitors