Upcoming Reviews

Photobucket

Photobucket

View of the Week

View of the Week

Leontine's Booktip

Leontine's Booktip
Anya Bast - Jeweled (erotic romance novel)

Marissa's Booktip

Marissa's Booktip
Darkest Highlander - Dark Sword 6

Natascha's Booktip

Natascha's Booktip
Denise Rossetti - The Lone Warrior

Pearl's Booktip

Pearl's Booktip
Futuristic/Paranormal Romance: Gena Showalter - Ecstasy in Darkness (Alien Huntress, book 5)
Powered By Blogger
Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy ABS Day - Chocolate Dreams




OK, I so had a bad week in dieting. First off all my (and my mums) birthday celebration last Saturday where I felt gluttony took over and I just didn’t mind my calorie intake *gulp*) and then when I woke up after this sinful dream this morning, I found the absolute craving for chocolate, dark, milk, vanilla-flavoured, strawberry-filling or with whipped cream… I didn’t care, as long as it was tasty, and going where my mind said it needed it most!!!
It daunted on me that my Happy ABS Day Friday was this week, so instead of indulging myself in the reallife stuff I brought you some equally deliscious, just as decadent and divine, Black Men, to ease you into the weekend.


And for those who’d rather have a chocolate overdose…. Here’s something to delight your tastebuds for the weekend…


6 comments:

Leontine said...

WANT!!!!!!

It's like looking at a menu and I can't pick LOL Well I guess if i really need to make a choice I want the chocolate dream on the sandy beach with tats and jeans *rowr* feeding me the strawberries in the last pic *salavating here*

My cravings actually are in dubio right now...do I first want to nibble on the strawberries or on the chocolate dream of a hunk?? Hhmmmm...to be continued LOL

Natascha said...

@Leontine how about one of the chocolate strawberries in his bellybutton - now there's a sight....although I would prefer the one in the brown suede jacket on top *hubba hubba*

Pearl said...

Oh dear Lord and Sweet Baby Jesus...You gals know I am not a chocolate loving woman but these chocolats are yummy, yummy, yummy. I want to lick that bottom guy's groin dip...That's a mighty fine V he's got there...Bring me the chocolate and strawberries....STAT! *wink*

Marissa said...

Licking my screen, want some chocolate so bad... lick lick... I want the chocolate with stripes on top and then for dessert the sexy guy in jeans on the beach!!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

OMG!!!

I'll take them all! :-D

Yummmmmmy
Hawk

Natascha said...

This combination screams WANT and induling in gluttony for sure, even now when I feel a craving for chocolate this post stil stills my craving.

The extended posse

Meet the Posse

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Calendar October:

We celebrate our fourth anniversary YAY

Rating

Photobucket
1 star: Too many flaws and not worthy of your time.

Photobucket
2 stars: An average story with no surprises.

Photobucket
3 stars: An interesting and entertaining story.

Photobucket
4 stars: A riveting and gripping reading experience.

Photobucket
5 stars: A story that is the ultimate reader's high and very addictive.

Calling Card

Realms On Our Bookshelves

Visitors